What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate he complexities of selling a home, you've found the right Realtor. Drawing upon hundreds of successful transactions, Eileen expertly manages what is for most people an enormous financial commitment and emotional transition. Her experience, dedication and strong communication will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
- 14 years as a top-producing Realtor, ranking in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker Realtors in the world since 2013.
- Certified Residential Special (CRS), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Coldwell Banker Previews Luxury: Certified by the strict sandards of the nation’s oldest luxury real estate marketing program
- Survivor of seven executive relocations, coast to coast and back again, prompting the purchase and sale of 15 of her own homes and investment properties (three in the Bay Area)
- Former newspaper and magazine journalist, with a unique talent for finding the precise information needed, and delivering it in everyday language
- Former marketing and PR executive, keen at the art of persuasion, an asset in negotiation
- Hundreds of successful real estate transactions for both buyers and sellers yield superior skill, perspective and problem solving
Through Eileen's affiliation with Coldwell Banker Residential - Berkeley, you also gain:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here